Google Chrome is one of the best browsers in the World. More than half of the population of Earth uses the browser. Because it is fast and reliable and you will get many extensions and tools to browse the internet. But most of the users don’t know to update Google Chrome on Windows Laptop/ PC. On mobile, it is very easy to update. Just go to Google Play Store and update the app. But on Windows laptops/ PC, it is not as easier as we do on smartphones. So let’s check how to update Google Chrome on Windows Laptop/ PC.
How to update Google Chrome on Windows Laptop/ PC?
- Open the Google Chrome on your Windows Laptop/ PC.
- Tap the 3-dot in the upper right corner.
A drop-down menu will be open
- Then select Settings.
- Go to “About Chrome”.
- Now you can check for updates. If any update is available, you can download and install the update.
Questions on Google
What is the latest version of Google Chrome for Windows Laptop/ PC?
Ans: The latest version of Google Chrome for Windows Laptop/ PC is 102.0.5005.63.
- How to download PAN card, Driving license, and many documents on WhatsApp
- Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime Plus 5G launch in India soon: Specifications and other details
- Oppo Reno8 Pro 5G Launch Date in India: Specifications Leaks, BIS Approval
How to check if Google Chrome is up to date for Windows Laptop/ PC?
Ans: First Go to settings by clicking on 3-dots in the upper right corner. Then click About Chrome. If your Google Chrome is up to date then it will display a message that “Chrome is up to date”.
How to restore a tab which you have just removed mistakenly?
Ans: Click “Ctrl + Shift + T” to restore the tabs you just removed.