iQOO has recently released a software update to the iQOO 9 smartphones. Many users have got the update. The update brings improvements in security, system, multimedia, etc. The updated version is PD2136BF_EX_36.830 and the update size is 487 MB. Let’s check out more.
- Brand: iQOO
- Mobile: iQOO 9
- Date: July 2022
- Update Version: PD2136BF_EX_36.830
- Update Size: 487 MB
OnePlus 9RT Update Changelog
- Updated to the June 2022 Google security patch to improve system security.
- Optimized third party-app compatibility and fixed the issue where apps crash in some scenarios.
- Optimized the smoothness when swiping on the touchscreen in some scenarios.
- Fixed the occasional issue where the atmospheric light effect for incoming calls doesn’t work.
Fingerprint, face, and password
- Optimized the unlock logic to improve the display stability of the fingerprint unlock interface.
- Fixed the issue where the speaker does not output sound when calling in some third-party apps.
- Fixed the issue where the input method interface occasionally still shows after exiting an app in some situations.
- Realme 8 Android 12 Update | Version C.08 [May 2022]
- Vivo V23 Pro Software Update: June Security Patch, Network Issue Solved
- Poco M3 June Software Update: New Android Security Patch
How to system update iQOO 9
Sometimes your device isn’t receiving the update notification. So you need to check for updates manually.
Just go to the device Settings > System updates. Your smartphone will search for the new system update and you will get notified if a new update is available on your device. Simply grab the firmware version by downloading and installing it. Otherwise, you will see a message that THE SYSTEM IS ALREADY IN THE LATEST VERSION. That means there is no system update on your phone.
We recommended you charge your phone above 50% and connect your phone with a fast internet router for a stable connection.
iQOO 9 Specifications
The iQOO 9 comes with a 6.56-inches AMOLED FHD+ display with a resolution of 1080×2376 pixels and the pixel density is 398 PPI. It has 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage that can’t be expandable.
The iQOO 9 headset is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Plus Chipset with Octa-Core processor. This smartphone also has Adreno 660 GPU. It comes with a triple rear camera setup of a 48 MP Wide (f/1.79) + 13 MP Ultra-Wide (f/2.2) + 13 MP (f/2.46). It offers Digital Zoom, Touch to Focus, and an LED flash. While the front features a 16 MP Wide (f/2.45) selfie camera that offers HDR mode.
The device has a 4350 mAh Li-ion battery with 120W super fast charging support. It has the connectivity options like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFS, etc. There are also a couple of sensors available on this device like an optical type In-display fingerprint sensor, gyroscope, accelerometer, proximity, and compass sensor.