Vivo V20 was launched on 24 December 2020. The smartphone comes with Android v11 out of the box. This smartphone has received Funtocuh OS 11 update recently. Some of the users are waiting for some features to be added in the next update. Vivo has roll out a new update on 3 June 2021. the update version is 1.70.61 Talking about the size of this update, it is only 310 MB.
Vivo V20 System Update Changelog
In the new update version 1.70.61, the update brings the latest Android Security Patch May 2021. However this update also brings the system stability.
- Updated Android security patches to improve system security.
- Optimized system operating performance and enhanced system stability.
- Optimized the compatibility between the system and some third party apps.
- Fixed the issue where Flashlight occasionally cannot be enabled using the shortcut.
- Optimized network adaptability and stability.
- Fixed the occasional issue where an exception occurred to the output of the audio.
How To System Update Vivo V20
Sometimes your device isn’t receiving the update notification. So you need to check for updates manually.
Just go to the device Settings > System updates. Your smartphone will search for the new system update and you will get notified if a new update is available on your device. Simply grab the firmware version by downloading and installing it. Otherwise you will see a message that THE SYSTEM IS ALREADY IN THE LATEST VERSION. That means there is no any system update in your phone.
We recommended you to charge your phone above 50% and connect your phone with a fast internet router for a stable connection.
- Vivo U20 New Update: Version 1.70.5
- Vivo S1 Pro New Update: Version 8.71.13
- Vivo Y21A New Update: Version 1.72.23
- ColorOS 11.2:Release Date, Device List
Vivo V20 Specification
The smartphone comes with a 6.44-inches AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels and the pixel density is 409 PPI. It has 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage that can be expandable up to 1 TB via a MicroSD card.
The Vivo V20 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G (8 nm) chipset with Octa-Core processor. This smartphone also has Adreno 618 GPU. It comes with a triple rear camera setup of a 64 MP Wide (f/1.89) + a 8 MP Ultra-Wide camera (f/2.2) + a 2 MP (f/2.4) Mono sensor. It offers Digital Zoom, Touch to Focus, an LED flash. While the front features a 44 MP selfie camera with an f/2.0 lens that offers HDR mode.
The device has a 4000 mAh Li-ion battery with 33W charging support. It has the connectivity options like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C, FM Radio, etc. There are also a couple of sensors available on this device like an in-display fingerprint sensor, gyroscope, an accelerometer, proximity, compass sensor.