Vivo Y15 was launched on 28 May 2019. The smartphone comes with Android v9 (Pie) out of the box. This smartphone has received Android OS 11 update based on FunTouch OS 9 recently. Some of the users are facing many bugs so Vivo push a update regarding the problems. Vivo has roll out a new update recently. The update version is 6.72.7 Talking about the size of this update, it is only 252.05 MB.
Vivo Y15 Software Update Changelog
In the new update version 6.72.7, the update brings the latest Android Security Patch June 2021. However this update also brings the system stability.
- Optimized network adaptability and stability.
- Fixed the pccasional issue of crashed when you share multiple image from Albulms
- Optimized the beauty effects of the front camera to improve the quality of portraits photos
- Fixed the issue that leads to occasional crashes when saving contacts.
- Optimized the memory reclaim mechanism to make your phone faster
- Optimized system stability for a better user experience.
- Updated to the May 2021 Google security patch to improve system security.
How To System Update Vivo Y15
Sometimes your device isn’t receiving the update notification. So you need to check for updates manually.
Just go to the device Settings > System updates. Your smartphone will search for the new system update and you will get notified if a new update is available on your device. Simply grab the firmware version by downloading and installing it. Otherwise you will see a message that THE SYSTEM IS ALREADY IN THE LATEST VERSION. That means there is no any system update in your phone.
We recommended you to charge your phone above 50% and connect your phone with a fast internet router for a stable connection.
- Vivo U20 New Update: Version 1.70.5
- Vivo S1 Pro New Update: Version 8.71.13
- Vivo Y21A New Update: Version 1.72.23
- ColorOS 11.2:Release Date, Device List
Vivo Y15 Specification
The smartphone comes with a 6.35-inches IPS LCD display with a resolution of 720×1600 pixels and the pixel density is 268 PPI. It has 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage that can be expandable up to 256 GB via a MicroSD card.
The Vivo Y15 is powered by MediaTek Helio P22 (12 nm) chipset with Octa-Core processor. This smartphone also has powerVR GE8320 GPU. It comes with a triple rear camera setup of a 13 MP Wide (f/2.2) + a 8 MP Ultra-Wide camera (f/2.2) + 2 MP (f/2.4) Depth sensor. It offers Digital Zoom, Touch to Focus, an LED flash. While the front features a 16 MP selfie camera with an f/2.0 lens that offers HDR mode.
The device has a 5000 mAh Li-ion battery with 10W charging support. It has the connectivity options like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C, FM Radio, etc. There are also a couple of sensors available on this device like a rear mounted fingerprint sensor, gyroscope, an accelerometer, proximity, compass sensor.
Vivo y15 there is no version update 6.72.12 donlod then cant downgrate in my phone
Reading your article helped me a lot and I agree with you. But I still have some doubts, can you clarify for me? I’ll keep an eye out for your answers.